About Born a Poor, Black, Indian, White Girl
Will the pain ever go away? Do I have to keep the secrets forever? Why can’t I move past the trauma?
If you experienced childhood abuse, and it still negatively affects your life . . . you’re not alone!
Born a Poor, Black, Indian, White Girl is a real page-turner about an intense journey through abuse, poverty, racism, identity crisis, and grief.
In this relatable book you’ll discover . . .
- You’re not alone with your pain and scars.
- Tips on how to move past the past.
- Insights into how to think more of yourself and your abilities.
- Encouragement to speak your truth and stop keeping other peoples secrets.
- Advice on how to deal with death and grief.
And lots more!
This real-life story is shared in an open and honest way, like talking to a friend. It is heart-wrenching, funny, emotional, and inspirational! The book mixes humor, sarcasm, and realism into lessons learned along the way.
“Born” encourages you to find the strength to get past the past and start living the life you’ve always imagined for yourself!
Are you ready to get off the merry-go-round and rethink what’s possible?
If so . . .
Buy Born a Poor, Black, Indian, White Girl today and stop being alone with the pain and secrets!
CLICK THE “BUY NOW” BUTTON!