This practice helps you calm, ground, center and connect!
Use it to prepare for meditation, inquiry or before performing any ceremony or spirit work. Also great for STRESS RELIEF!
This video shows you how to do steps 1-4 all together!
(If you haven’t watched the steps individually, the links are below!)
Hungry for more spiritual tips & practices? Join my FaceBook group at https://bit.ly/2UraRVG
Links to all the video steps:
Source Connection Practice
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://youtu.be/3rM5sBv-TAg
This practice consists of 4 steps. The 4 steps are CALM, GROUND, CENTER and CONNECT.
- Inhale: Breathe in through your nose and fill your belly with air (like a balloon). Imagine breathing in white light and it starting to fill your body from head to toe.
- Exhale: Breathe out through your mouth allowing your belly to go flat. Imagine breathing out any negative that may be stored in your body (notice the color of your exhaled breath).
- Continue this cycle of breaths and imagery until your entire body is filled with white light and your exhaled breath is colorless or white.
- Inhale: Breathe in through your nose and fill your belly with air.
- Exhale: Imagine roots coming out of the bottoms of your feet and going into the Earth. Send love and appreciation to the earth through your roots.
- Inhale: See the Earth’s energy coming up through your roots (notice the color of the Earth energy) and start filling your body from the bottoms of your feet all the way to the top of your head.
- Exhale: Push your roots deeper into the Earth, sending love and appreciation back through your roots. (What color is the love you’re sending?)
- Continue this cycle of breaths and imagery until your entire body is filled with Earth energy.
- Inhale: Focus your attention on your high navel area (just above your belly button). Sense the Source Light that lives there (it looks like a starburst or little Sun). What size is it? (This is your “Spark of God” or “Source Energy”).
- Exhale: Breathe out any negative that may be stored in your body.
- Inhale: Breathe in and begin increasing the size of your Source Light from your center outward.
- Exhale: Release any negative and watch it float up to the sky to be transmuted.
- Continue this cycle of breaths and increasing the size of your Source Light until your entire body is filled with Source Energy.
- Inhale: Focus on your high heart area (just above the center of your chest). Sense a color, shape and vibration residing there (describe it).
- Exhale: Release any negative stored in your body and watch it float up to the sky to be transmuted.
- Inhale: Breathe in and begin increasing the size of your Highest Self light from your chest area outward.
- Exhale: Breathe out any negative/stress that may be stored in your body.
- Continue this cycle of breaths and increasing the size of your Highest Self light until your entire body is filled with Highest Self energy.
You’re now ready for a deeper meditation or spirit work. (If doing spirit work, ALWAYS make sure you have set your intent, set protective measures, and completed your cleansing.)
Focus on the breathing and imagery. Allow random thoughts to pass.
Inhale: Through your nose. Slow and deep (but don’t strain yourself). Fill your BELLY with air. You also breathe in white light with each inhale.
Exhale: Through your mouth. Slow and easy. Allow your belly to go flat. You also release any negative stored in your body with each exhale. (Imagine your exhaled air floating up into the sky to be transmuted.) Never assume there is sickness or negative in your body! Simply allow whatever negative that MAY be there to be released.
Earth: Send your roots deep and wide into the earth with each exhale. Send love and appreciation to Mother Earth for sustaining you all of your days.
Source: If you don’t sense the starburst or sun at first, just start with one in your mind and watch it grow. The more you practice the better you will be able to sense it.
Highest Self: If you don’t sense your own color/shape/vibration at first, ask Spirit, “Please reveal my highest self energy to me now. Thank you.” If you still don’t sense it, start with a little Sun/star and watch it grow. The more you practice you’ll see it change to your color, shape & vibration!
Always give thanks to Spirit/Universe for assisting you with these practices! Good manners are expected in spiritual practice!
Want to know more about spiritual truths? Go to https://Spirit-Truths.gr8.com and get 5 Things You Can Do to Open Your Spirit Communication AND a jump-start practice . . . all for FREE!
Curious why I became a spiritual coach? Read my Simply Unbreakable eBook:
Get your FREE copy of Simply Unbreakable . . . (my “origin story”) here:
Free spiritual vids: http://bit.ly/2kRiHKO
Follow Me On Social Media!
You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/c/DeFletcher
My website https://DeFletcher.com
Free spiritual vids: http://bit.ly/2kRiHKO