Stress Buster Breathing
Are you stressed at work? Kids driving you crazy? Rush hour traffic stressing you out? Things going on in the world have you tense? Feel your blood pressure going up? People are getting on your last nerve?
Instead of allowing situations like these to negatively affect your day, take a few moments to do this practice! Most of us breathe shallow and don’t get enough oxygen!
This practice reduces stress, calms and increases oxygen. Do this practice before doing exercises for your psychic gifts. It will help to silence your brain!
Stress Buster Breathing –Release, Calm, Balance
- Sit in a comfortable position (both feet on the floor/ground).
- Close your eyes if you’d like.
- Breathe in through your nose-slow and deep
- Imagine white light filling your belly (like a balloon) then filling the rest of your body from head to toe.
- Breathe out through your mouth-slow and easy
- Allow your belly to go flat. Imagine any negative or stress releasing with your exhale. (Your exhaled breath may have a color, smell or feel to it, representing the negative or stress you’re releasing. Don’t be alarmed! It’s normal!)
- Focus on breathing in the white light and exhaling any negative.
- Continue to breathe this way for 4 minutes.
This practice is great because you can do it anytime . . . anywhere! Highly suggest doing it outdoors with your shoes off for an extra boost!
Want to walk through the steps with De?
Want more psychic practices? Download “The Truth About Psychic Gifts” on the home page at https://defletcher.com